My new game Duck Duck

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Aimia, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Aimia

Aimia New Member

Hi,

let me introduce you my new game Duck Duck. Duck Duck is a fast shooter game. To gain the best score, shoot as many ducks and targets as you can. If you hit, you will reload the gun. If you miss, you loose one bullet. The game is over when you have no bullets to fire. Finally you can submit your best score to scoreboard.

Homepage: Duck Duck

[​IMG]

2. apar

apar New Member

a simple but yet fun to play game, will be checking it out later and let you know what happens