My first android game in Unity. Need feedback plis!

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by EvilBook, Oct 5, 2016.

1. EvilBook

EvilBook New Member

So i made this game with limited resources and it took me about 4 months by myself. Never really thought i needed good QA and such stuff but after a while i became like numb to many bad things in my game. I'm not the most sociable person so i got few people i can ask for feedback.

I turn to you! My game is like arcade 2d kinda trippy maybe but it's not getting a lot of success and i wanna fix as much as i can but i need some of your feedback on whats bad what doesnt work. If you feel like helping out i'd love to hear your ideas.
    Thanks!

Google play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RedFox.Core