My creations sounds really good!

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Viktor Envall, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Viktor Envall

Viktor Envall New Member

Hi!

I'm Viktor Envall, a sound designer and composer with experience from several indie games and smaller projects. I've worked as well with implementation in engines such as Unity, Unreal Engine and Fmod.
    If you're looking for a unique soundscape that's exactly what I can offer. I am adaptable to work in any genre of music/soundscape and able to create memorable music.

My portfolio is www.soundcloud.com/viktorenvall

If you're interested in working with me I'd be happy to help.
    Just hit me up on viktor.envall@hotmail.com