[MUSIC] RPG Music Pack: Medieval Fantasy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Suat Can Çapanoğlu, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Suat Can Çapanoğlu

Hello Game Devs!

I've just released my new video game music package on the Unity Asset Store (LINK)

Contains 12 tracks(11 loopable) which composed with orchestral and medieval instruments. That themes are usable for main screen, cutscenes, town, tavern, forest, combat, epic boss fight and more. Also suitable for strategy, fps or similar game types which set in medieval era.

TRACKLIST (WAV, 44.1khz, 24bit, 15m46s)
    • Serve the Chaos [01:45]
    • Bard's Hope (LOOP) [00:59]
    • The Elven Realms (LOOP) [01:04]
    • Astrolabe (LOOP) [01:55]
    • No End in Sight (LOOP) [00:54]
    • Little Troubles (LOOP) [00:45]
    • Deep Silence (LOOP) [01:04]
    • Sword Dance (LOOP) [01:15]
    • Elegy for the Elder City (LOOP) [01:12]
    • End This...Now! (LOOP) [02:00]
    • Come, Join Us! (LOOP) [00:56]
    • Land of Serenity (LOOP) [01:57]

NOTES
    • When you purchase this package, you can use it as you wish in your video games, but you cannot claim, sell or remix.
    • The mastering level of these songs is integrated -23 LUFS, which is perfect for your games. Streaming versions are louder and not including in the pack.
    • I would be glad to know how you used the songs, so i can share your game with my audience.
    Composed and produced by Suat Can Çapanoğlu

If you have any questions or would like to have custom music for your project, you can reach me from here:

suatcancapanoglu@gmail.com

Twitter / Instagram / Soundcloud