Music Producer for your GAME!

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by DreamElectric, Nov 5, 2016.

1. DreamElectric

DreamElectric New Member

I just joined this website in order to ask if there is anyone in need of a game music producer. I have been producing music for around 5 years now and wish to help someone with their game project come to life with a crafted soundtrack.

I am not charging money here, just that I can be involved in your game and willing to make and share with you something specifically created just for your game once I know your project idea.

Here is my soundcloud page. So please feel free to check out my material.

https://soundcloud.com/dreamelectricmusic

I have played personally games all my life and continue to do so with interest in all game genres and have appreciated and studied them carefully for their formulas in soundtracks and so forth. I would say I have a good ear for the right thing for your game too.

I can make any genre, any type of music to fit your ideas. Thank you for your time.

DreamElectric

2. Ting_Thing

Ting_Thing New Member

That's really great music! Dang, I was working on a game a while ago that could have benefited greatly from that kind of material, but that has been put on hold indefinitely for a different project.

3. insomniagames

insomniagames New Member

i make games and i cant pay anyone so this is a miracle!!! contact me at Kosada.dollars@Gmail.com

4. DreamElectric

DreamElectric New Member

Hello and thank you for your response. I have emailed you in regards to starting helping you with your game and push your game where you want it. As I say again not charging, just wanting to help someone like yourself with a project. I love games myself, so it would be great to be involved with your project.

Reply to me here or via the email. Hopefully you got it, if not just inform me here.

5. DreamElectric

DreamElectric New Member

Thank you for your kind and much appreciated reply to my music. Thanks for listening and being so kind.

I am sorry to hear about your game project being put on hold but if anything else I can help you with, please let me know. As I say, just want to get involved with others and help you with my music.

Peace

6. SpaceCoastGames

SpaceCoastGames New Member

Hey DreamElectric, I'd love to feature some of your tunes. Absolutely loved the Stranger Things one btw.

I just uploaded a small video of my current project, let me know if this is something that interests you.

7. noahbwilson

Indie Author