Music producer and composer available por new projects

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Gabriel Prada, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Gabriel Prada

Gabriel Prada New Member

Hello! I am a freelance composer and I am currently looking for new projects in which to get involved, I am open to all kinds of proposals.

I have composed music in numerous genres and for very diverse projects besides videogames: short films and documentaries, advertising, TV shows, corporate music, etc. I also know the basics about music implementation in FMOD.

My full portfolio can be consulted on my website: www.gabrielprada.com

This is a video reel that includes music for an indie game called "O Son da Balea" (it is still in development so I can only show the teaser) and musical compositions for Mobilots, a specialized studio in slot machines. Unfortunately the main language of the first game is not English, but I think the general style is understood as well.

In this playlist, which I am updating frequently, I include new compositions of different styles not intended for any specific project.

In this video reel I have included music that I have composed for short films and documentaries.

I hope you enjoyed my work. For any proposal do not hesitate to write me at gabrielpradamusica@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading this thread!:)