Music for your game

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Cédric Robin, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Cédric Robin

Cédric Robin New Member

Hi everyone!

I am a professional classical music player, wanting to expand the realm of my work.
    My hobbies were always gravitating around video games, I like drawing, designing and programming small games (I had some fun using Unity), and of course doing music!
    Since few years, in addition to my classical music studies, I’ve started to learn electronic music, here is how it sounds today:

https://soundcloud.com/user-673386417

So if ever you like what you hear, I would be honored to compose original track(s) for your game, singled or multi-layering, and would do my best to fit with your vision. According to what you’re asking for, I would gladly accept to be testing first on a small task.

Email: cedric.robin@club-internet.fr