Music Composer with 8+ years of experience available!

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Joao Luis, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Joao Luis

Joao Luis New Member

Name: Joao Luis
    Portfolio Link(s): www.musicbyjoao.com
    Contact Info: joaoluis@invisiblearts.net

Hey guys!

I'm looking forward to compose music to new projects. I have been composing for 8+ years, have worked with a 3-time Emmy nominee composer and the projects I'm involved in usually get rewarded with some recognition. I was born in Madeira Islands (in the middle of the Atlantic), studied in Boston and currently live in Dublin.

Here you have some videos of some projects I worked on (all music by myself):

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

#1 Joao Luis, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  2. Joao Luis

Joao Luis New Member

Recently posted this video as a tribute to Stan Lee.

Music only (no video edit):