Music composer for Your project

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by MrModez, Jan 13, 2017.

1. MrModez

MrModez New Member

Hey everyone!
    I'm MrModez and I've been composing music for 5 years.

Your project
    If you have a good looking game project that will interest me, and you don't have a budget for it, I can work for a revenue share!
    If you want me to concentrate on your project exclusively I can work for cheap prices.

Check my portfolio!
    http://MrModez.com/
    I write music a huge variety of styles from chiptune to orchestral, from ambient to typical upbeat VGM (n64-, ps1-like)

Contact me!
    PM or contact me at music@mrmodez.com if you are insterested :)

Fruity likes this.
  2. Fruity

Fruity New Member

Hey dude, I just want to say, I looked at your portfolio. You've got some great work, I personally like the one called Velocity. It sound very upbeat. I had to comment and give you feedback, your music is just so good. Sorry for this not being about business!

3. MrModez

MrModez New Member

Hey Fruity!
    Thanks for your feedback, I really like composing music in the style of Velocity, I get very inspired here :)

Fruity likes this.
  4. Fruity

Fruity New Member

No problem, I also gave you your first like :p keep up the work!

5. david15

david15 New Member

i like it. thank you

6. MrModez

MrModez New Member

Portfolio update!