Music composer available

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Thomas-, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Thomas-

Original Member

Company: Carbon Sounds

Hi,

My name is Thomas Rosqvist and I am a music composer with 10 years of experience in music. I have been involved in past projects, mostly recording and mixing for artists. I am very enthusiastic and inspired to produce music for games. Feel free to visit my website and listen to some samples.

2. Thomas-

Original Member

3. John Passfield

Original Member

Carbon Sounds

I used Thomas and Carbon Sounds for my latest project (due out later this year) and I'm extremely happy with the results.

Carbon Sounds were a pleasure to deal with. They nailed the style of music I wanted and did so with a fast tunaround. I'd heartily recommend their services!