Music Composer available for hire!

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by dylanfuller, Jan 31, 2015.

1. dylanfuller

dylanfuller New Member

Dylan Fuller will compose music for any media project. From rag-time piano compositions to 8-bit video game anthems, Dylan Fuller will be able to do it.
    From an early age, Dylan Fuller has been very passionate about creating music. This passion drove him to pursue a career in music composition and production. This opened the door to a colored world of new genres and musical styles for Dylan: Cinematic scores, commercial jingles, 8-bit arrangements, a capella quartet arrangements, piano compositions.
    In addition to understanding how vast the universe of musical styles is, Dylan also understands the importance of professionalism in the music industry. His strong work ethic guarantees that you will be satisfied with your finished product. If you aren't satisfied with the finished product, then we aren't finished!

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/dylanfullermusic

I will work for cheap or free, just because this is honestly what I love to do.