Music composer aLiaz | Orchestral, RPG, chiptune, etc | Demo reel available

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by aLiaz composer, Jul 14, 2019 at 6:55 AM.

1. aLiaz composer

aLiaz composer New Member

Hello everyone!

Although I've been in music for a while, I'm just starting out composing music for indie games. I'd love to write music that does your game justice. Music that'll bring a unique 'sound' to your game that you hear differentiates many great games from the rest.

I understand how you might feel about approaching a composer with little experience composing game music. Therefore I have a proposal! For those who read this post on this forum, I'm offering to write a demo track specifically composed for your project for free. If you think it helps bring your game to life, we can work from there.

It should go without saying that my rates will be comparatively cheaper than established indie game composers ($30 USD/min).

Please take just a minute or two of your time to listen to my demo on SoundCloud or my website! Message me at any of these links and I'd love to see what I can do for you.

Email: aliaz.composer@gmail.com

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/aliaz_composer

#1 aLiaz composer, Jul 14, 2019 at 6:55 AM
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 8:39 AM