MUSIC AND SOUND DESIGN ~♪~ Daniel Docherty Music

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Daniel Docherty Music, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Daniel Docherty Music

Hi! :)

My name's Daniel Docherty, I'm a composer and sound designer from Glasgow, Scotland, currently based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania (a stones throw from NYC, Phillie, DC and Baltimore).

I can provide professional music in a variety of styles for your project, with professional experience with orchestral, hybrid, 8-bit, band (jazz, reggae, rock) and electronic music (hip hop, trap, future bass, EDM).

I also have experience with Wwise and FMOD integration too, as well as experience editing audio and dialog for Radio Free Brighton, a public radio station in Brighton, England.

Check below for some examples of my work and let me know if you think me and your project are a good fit! Message me on here or email at danieldochertymusic@gmail.com

Puedo trabajar en Español también. :)

RETRO AND 8-BIT MUSIC SHOWREEL:

SCI-FI AND SPACE THEMED SHOWREEL:

HORROR SHOWREEL:

MUSIC FOR CHILDREN:

HIP HOP, POP AND ELECTRONIC MUSIC:

FILM AND GAME MUSIC PLAYLIST:

#1 Daniel Docherty Music, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  2. Daniel Docherty Music

Just finished off a small reel with a variety of film and TV cues! Check it out, lovely people.

3. Daniel Docherty Music

Here's a clip from a commission I finished off last week. 8-bit flamenco? Yeah, I can do that.

4. Daniel Docherty Music

Working on an unannounced project!

5. Daniel Docherty Music

Working on some new projects!

In the mean time, enjoy these After Effects'd showreels

6. Daniel Docherty Music

Just finished a commission and looking for some new projects!