Mr. Chomper's Data Adventure (Casual Platformer)

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by SnowFox, Aug 13, 2019.

1. SnowFox

SnowFox New Member

Hello! May I introduce my WIP Build of "Mr Chomper's Data Adventure".

With your trusty virus, Mr.Chompers, eat all the juicy data and avoid being deleted by other programs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Play it now at: https://snowfoxgames.itch.io/mr-chompers-data-adventure

For additional boss battle, at start menu enter code: prototype

System Requirements: Nothing special.

I'm interested in making this game better, so I would like to know how it feels to play. This game is not meant to be incredibly difficult. Mainly, I just want to know if it's enjoyable and what I can do to improve it.

Known bugs: Potential clipping through walls, though my updated build hopes to have solved that issue.