Moved post

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by ReyBanks, May 30, 2015.

1. ReyBanks

ReyBanks New Member

Hello everyone my name is Jakob and I am the main guy over working on a game with a dev team. We do not have a name for the game at this time but we can tell you that it is a 3rd person medieval/fantasy RPG. We need 3D modelers who can model the main character (for now). We also need animators to work on the animations.

Payment: WARNING - You will not be paid right away but you will be paid later on when we get funds by doing a campaign to get the game out there and people knowing about it. All donations that come from the campaign will go to paying you and also extra assets for the game.

WARNING NUMBER 2 - Please do not except money to come your way right away. We may not even get enough funds to pay you in which case you will be paid with profit sharing.

WARNING NUMBER 3 - Please do not be excepted to be paid huge money for doing this because we have $0 right now for the game and do not have money to be giving you modelers and animators big money. So we will talk to you about payments through skype (prefer skype) or email.

Thank you

Email: myjrieley@gmail.com

2. WaveRider

Indie Author

xxx

#2 WaveRider, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015