[MODELER/ANIMATOR NEEDED] FPS Low poly zombie game!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Panagiotis Iatrou, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Panagiotis Iatrou

Panagiotis Iatrou New Member

Hello!
    I will be making a 3D low poly FPS zombie wave based game. All the levels will be in close quarters. The style of the game will be low-poly. Someone could say that it will also look a bit cartoonish and arcadey.
    I have currently done a lot of prototyping.

Current Taken Positions:
    -1 Lead programmer (Me)
    -1 Programmer
    -1 Modeler/aanimator
    -1 SFX/Music producer

What will be my position:
    I will be the lead programmer responsible for most of the functionality of the game.
    I will also manage and control the flow of the project.

The game engine that will be used:
    Unity3D. The fact that it has a vast community makes it the perfect choice for an indie game.

What I am looking for:
    I am looking for members that will also discuss game ideas and will give some ideas and improvements about it! I would like them to be passionate!

Positions available at the moment:
    - 1 [Modeler/Animator]

I would like him/her to be experienced with low poly art. I would also like him/her to be able to animate.

How to contact me:
    Email: iatrou.panag@gmail.com
    Discord: KillersDestiny #6273

If you have any questions feel free to post them down!