Mobile Gaming Monetization Opportunity--Greeting from TikTok Audience Network

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by HaroldCHN, Jan 16, 2020 at 9:49 AM.

1. HaroldCHN

HaroldCHN New Member

Hi!

My name is Harold, Business Development Manager of TikTok Audience Network(Pangle).

TikTok Audience Network(Pangle) is one of the biggest ad platforms in Asia. As part of ByteDance, Pangle especially offers an unparalleled eCPM and fill rate in China.

Pangle supports multiple ad formats, particularly strong are Rewarded Video and Interstitial Video, two of the game publisher's premium monetization solutions.

Here are some of our selected Global publisher, they all integrate with us and we cooperate smoothly in China and Japan now:

Voodoo, Lion studios, Saygames, Playrix, Gismart, Gameloft, Ubisoft, Zeptolab.

Also, in the JP region, we now already offer quite competitive CPMs. Soon we plan to open other geos, such as South Korea, South-East Asia, Europe and America.

We sincerely hope that we can do a lot of business together in Asia, and around the world.

I would be very grateful if you can make connection with us and discuss our potential opportunities of collaboration.

Many thanks

Harold

2. HaroldCHN

HaroldCHN New Member