Mobile Game Developer Unity

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by 4MobileGamer.com, Mar 11, 2017.

1. 4MobileGamer.com

4MobileGamer.com New Member

I'm looking a indie developer passionate who like rpg/rts games to develop not a complete game but only the development of the concept ( The Battle System )

I found some nice artwork on unity and we will use it to create the concept.

I will provide more information of the battle system once i think you are fitted for the job.

SD2020_ likes this.
  2. tanzim hasan

tanzim hasan New Member

Hello,

I am a unity3d programmer
    I have 2years of experience on unity3d
    Have experience on building pc,web and mobile game

Besides programming I also have very good experience with UI,particle system,animation,level design

I am very passionate and hard working
    Also love to learn new things

Portfolio-
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/zigzag-game/downloads
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/zombie-shooterz

My working rate is 5dollar per hour

I will like to work in unity engine as I have mostly work in that engine
    I have also worked in rpg games

I will give my best support

Thank you

3. Dibbie

Dibbie New Member

Hey - if your game is built in Unity, I can help you program your battle system, as long as your games not networked/handles any online connectivity.

Feel free to contact me to view any additional work not on my site:

Email: strongstrenth@hotmail.com

4. pierrehardnurd

pierrehardnurd New Member

Hello,
    We are highly interested in your offer. VironIT is custom software development company which has profound experiance with Unity3D. And we can offer hiring someone from our staff.

You can look at our previous project here: http://vironit.com/portfolio/en/portfolio-types/unity3d/

It be quite good when you're contacted with us on this stage of project developing, as soon as possible and then we can help you succeed it as cool as possible.

You can do it through p.cherniavskiy@vironit.com