Michael Genson - Budding Composer with much independent work to show

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Gamecrazy721, May 6, 2012.

1. Gamecrazy721

Gamecrazy721 New Member

Artist: Michael Genson
    Site: http://www.wix.com/gensonmichael/gmscores

I have been writing since I was in 6th grade. Since my freshman year of high school I have been developing artsy, unique, stable and interesting music, and my ability has been growing exponentially. Now at the end of my Junior year of high school, coming to the close of my AP Music Theory class, I have written numerous full-concert pieces for numerous occasions, including submitting a piece in a competition for $1000 (results pending).
    Recently I have become very talented in thematic, mood-dependent music, perfect for IndieGaming. A few examples of my work...

Acceptance
    Tension

You may also read about some of my more thematic music capabilities here

I am also good at arranging songs by ear, if you require an arrangement

Legend of Zelda
    Portal: Still Alive

I am a very flexible composer, with a wide range of tools, resources and geners at my fingertips. Email me at Genson.Michael@gmail.com if you are interested in hearing more, or using my services