Methodize (Entity3) Rapid Reaction Arcade Game

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Entity3, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Entity3

Entity3 New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Released on iOS 21st September 2017!

Hi Everyone!

We have developed a fun and rapidly fast arcade ball game which we think its pretty good. Its a simple game with two game modes at present and more being developed for updates. Thinking 1 new mode a week.

We would really appreciate feedback on this thread on the gameplay and feel of the control as well as speed and difficulty of the game and work with any suggestions for other game modes you may think of.

BETA Demo (WebGL): Controls are simply tap and hold the container to bounce into it, space bar or tap the meter to use a bonus ball when full.

[​IMG]

Game Description :
    A rapidly fast addictive arcade ball game where reactions speeds are key to a high score. Methodize the different coloured balls dropped from the tube by tilting the platform. Use the touch slide control to bounce the ball into the correct container. Colour distraction, ball speed and pattern changes all add to the mayhem. In 'Arcade' mode to make things indefinitely harder the longer you survive the more the containers fill up and will overflow and so the elimination begins using bonus balls to clear out those balls!

For the ultimate challenge try 'Rapid' mode!

If you would like to try it on Test Flight please drop us a Tweet

Follow Us:
    Facebook | Twitter

#1 Entity3, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  2. operation283

operation283 New Member

This looks like a fun game! I want to try it out, but the WebGL demo returns a 404 not found error.

3. Entity3

Entity3 New Member

Sorry man! All fixed and here is the link again Methodize WebGL Demo

I just linked through and working fine but the resolution might be a bit high making it hard to play with a mouse. Designed for quick tapping on a touch screen really. If it feels to awkward I will update it to a lower res and re post the link. Let me know your thoughts?

Alternatively send me your email and I can add you to TestFlight to play on iOS.

Enjoy!

4. operation283

operation283 New Member

Ha I like it so far. What do you do when a white ball is dropped?

5. Entity3

Entity3 New Member

Cool! Glad your enjoying! Level the platform by letting go for a white one. These charge your bonus ball meter which then when used drops an orange bonus ball. Leaving the platform level will split into 4 smaller balls and clear away any balls it hits in all 4 containers or direct a larger ball into one to clear the whole lot!

6. operation283

operation283 New Member

How did you make your music and SFX for the game? BTW I just got 1280 score. :D

7. Entity3

Entity3 New Member

Good score! Was that on the WebGL version!!!?

We are just a trio of developers, so no music or SFX skills unfortunately, we use a lot of free sfx and purchase others. The music was a great freebie we found!

8. operation283

operation283 New Member

Yeah I got that on the WebGL version. Thanks for the tips on getting SFX and music, I've been struggling to get some for my game.

9. Entity3

Entity3 New Member

If you search for 'Royalty Free' sfx or music you will find a lot. FreeSound.org and FreeSFX are a couple we have used in the past. Just don't forget to credit the authors!

10. Entity3

Entity3 New Member

Hi All,

Not long now till Methodize is released (21st Sept)!

[​IMG]

As we are getting close to launch day, there has been a lot of hard work making the gameplay smoother and less buggy when the speed really gets going. The level up speed changes are more gradual now but still challenging.

'SHIFT' mode is also now complete and will be available on launch. it is just a quick as rapid mode but on each level up two of the containers switch position!​

[​IMG]

So latest version is in TestFlight if anyone whats to Beta test for us that would be awesome! Drop us a Tweet

Follow Entity3 Limited:
    Web | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

#10 Entity3, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  11. Entity3

Entity3 New Member

Only one more week until Methodize is released on iOS

[​IMG]

Get ready for some fast reaction gaming!

Entity3 is launching its latest arcade game, Methodize. A simple one touch game which challenges your reactions to the max! Addictive, fun and super fast this is the game for a novice and a master!

Test your reactions and download Methodize! Three rapidly fast game modes wherein the longer you play the faster it becomes. The player’s objective is to direct the balls to the correct container to score as many points as possible before you make a colourful mistake!

COMING 21ST SEPTEMBER!

[​IMG]

Follow Entity3 Limited:
    Web | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

12. Olivia

Olivia New Member

I want to play on my iphone, but cannot find it in App Store....Can you help?