Media Mogul Barry Diller Takes Majority Stake in GarageGames

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Cartman, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Cartman

Indie Author

2. MrPhil

Original Member

Hmmm... the GarageGames site isn't saying anything. Seems like they'd wanna break the news to the community first?

Edit: Oh, there is blip about it on the GarageBlog claiming more details will come tomorrow from Josh.

3. GarageGames

GarageGames New Member

4. Cartman

Indie Author

I'd love to hear someone actually say:
    Yes we sold out. I couldn't sell my shares fast enough. Bring on the cash baby! Can't talk, heading to the beach house in Maui.

5. MrQ

MrQ New Member

I just saw this on gamebiz, was going to post it up here too :)

I hope the Garagegames guys get a good deal out of this. After the Dynamix/sierra thing it was really good to see Gargegames startup.
    Best of luck!

P.S. Tribes2 is the bomb

6. MrPhil

Original Member

I have to give him credit on this one and I'm looking forward to those forth coming concrete details.