me and my game

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by nsw25, Sep 7, 2016.

1. nsw25

nsw25 New Member

Hi all

I am a relatively new indie game developer, started off making fan games and have now ventured into making a unique and original game called Bad ass babes. Its a cheesy B movie plot about aliens invading the world and a group of enhanced women saving the day. Its a side scroller beat em up for PC and uses live action digitized sprites (like Mortal Kombat used to)

Im proud of how it has turned out, if anyones keen to check it out please let me know what you think.

heres game page

http://gamejolt.com/games/bad-ass-babes-episode-one/49527

and heres a trailer

I am also trying to have it approved on steam green light but not getting much luck. If anyone could help me with ways to get exposure etc it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

2. rf-harris

rf-harris New Member

The trailor looks good , all the best with your game (Y)

3. zadig

zadig New Member

You are brave for releasing a mature-content title as your first one. I admire it!

4. NO9

NO9
    Original Member

Looks funny. I would play demo if it was available.

What is the problem?

5. DavidBoxall

DavidBoxall New Member

That looks really cool. great idea.