Mayhem Art - YouTube Channel "Fundly"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Demonica Productions, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Demonica Productions

Mayhem here. As a confident professional artist, I'm happily kicking off a Youtube channel where my goal is to prepare you to become an artist. My skills in Zbrush,Photoshop CS6,Unreal Engine 4 Concept Art, Traditional Sculpture, Casting, Molding, Special Effects, Painting and Airbrushing will benefit your day to day lives as I demonstrate professional workflow tutorials for you to achieve Awesomeness in any task.

Ive had my fair share of mistakes and experiences in my years and I want to pass on my knowledge through a professional atmosphere. I aim to bring advice and show criticism because it's very difficult in today's competitive world. I'm all about passion when it comes to art and your support would do me a solid. I want to lend my helping hand and experience as an Artist to you so you can become better in what you do.

Where the MAYHEM Begins
    I'd Like to introduce myself and what type of channel you will be viewing. Anywhere from drawing, sculpting techniques to creative tutorials, workflows and artistic reviews,I aim to benefit my fan base. I also will introduce a little freedom towards some of the work i do and I how I do it to achieve a professional look. I as well want to connect with some of the people that are looking to become artists or just want critiques on there works. Everything I do I want people to learn and take to consideration in there own art process. As i Achieve the funds needed for the YouTube channel, id like to take you all through the working process of 3D printing and video production as well as the thought process. I want to tag along everyone on the ride on exploring new things that might interest you as an artist such as Zbrush, UnrealEngine 4, Marvelous Designer 4, 3D scanning, Marmoset Toolbag 2, Substance Mainter, DAZ Studio and others.

What Comes Next...
    I want to take a challenge and show my passion not only for art but for what has pushed my artwork to where it is now. Music has played a big role in my life and I want to show my support to all the bands that gave me that extra push. Here's a taste of what I will be Introducing In my channel with all your support. Each figure will be sculpted and painted and most importantly pushed to the most realistic level I can possibly take it.

https://fundly.com/become-a-scuptor-youtube-channel