MattR Illustration

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by MattR, Oct 2, 2015.

1. MattR

MattR New Member

MattR Illustration
    [​IMG]

My name is Matthew Ryan and I am an Illustrator that lives to create exciting characters and worlds for others to enjoy.

I love to work alongside people who are passionate about their projects, giving me a huge boost and inspiring me to create exciting, dynamic artwork that compliments their vision. I put a strong emphasis on research before I start any work, allowing me to better explore the brief as well as developing a more diverse selection of designs

Past work has included comic book pages, card design, board games, book illustrations, environments, and concept art. These have been throughout various genres such as science fiction, fantasy, superheroes, military, western and many more.

For any job opportunities or if you have any further questions to ask, you can email me at illustration@mattr.org.uk. My website along with a bit more information about my skills and past commissions can be found at http://mattr.org.uk.

#1 MattR, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  2. MattR

MattR New Member

3. MattR

MattR New Member

NO9 likes this.
  4. NikoCatarino

NikoCatarino New Member

PM SENT

5. MattR

MattR New Member