Match 3/Tower Defense (demo video included) -Looking for Artist/Composer profit share

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by SpaceCoastGames, Dec 6, 2016.

1. SpaceCoastGames

SpaceCoastGames New Member

Update: Thank you all for the support that this has received. I do currently have some prospective team mates now, but am still very interested in networking and just getting to know more of the community, so by all means please message if you're interested in the project/want to know more, or simply want to provide feedback.

Hey everybody, I recently started prototyping out a new project, here is just a quick demo of it,

There is quite a bit to it that isn't on display in that video. I feel the main game loop itself is pretty solid and working, but I need to craft levels, script those, create content, enemies, friendly units, etc. Lot's of work left to do, but hopefully that video gives a basic idea of what is going on and confidence that the project will be completed. As a partner, I want whoever contributes to put their own flair on things, leave their own fingerprint.

Thank you for taking the time to look at this, I look forward to hearing from the community.

#1 SpaceCoastGames, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  2. JuicyYuuji

JuicyYuuji New Member

Hi there :)

Love the concept for the game! Are you looking for a composer/ artist or a composer AND an artist? If you are looking for a composer, I'm capable of writing for 8-bit, orchestral, and band settings. If you'd like to talk more please contact me by email at an48298@gmail.com.

Regards,

Allan Dymond