Martians Vs. Robots updated with your suggestions!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by elias4444, Aug 10, 2008.

1. elias4444

elias4444 New Member

Although work on my next project has already started, I made time to update Martians Vs. Robots with several of the different suggestions I've received from people on this forum (and others).

I've now included a keyboard-only configuration option (for you old-school guys ;) ), and also setup enemy targeting to cycle through targets (rather than requiring a manual aim with the reticle first).

I've also setup the game with our new auto-updater software. So, for those of you curious about how that's coming along, please download the game installer and you can experience the simplicity of how it works.

Single player (Arcade mode) still starts off a little slow, but it's somewhat necessary to give players time to research at least one weapon upgrade. Although destroying asteroids is much simpler now (especially when you get to second tier weapons).

Please continue to offer your feedback! And we'll implement what we can! As a science-fiction game, I realize that techies (many of the people on this forum) are one of my primary audiences.

Enjoy! And please consider buying!

2. elias4444

elias4444 New Member

Oh, and I forgot to mention the biggest suggestion that was taken!!

The price is now just $9.95!