Marketing newcomer looking for indie games to promote (free)

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Gamedev-Stringphone, May 8, 2019.

1. Gamedev-Stringphone

Gamedev-Stringphone New Member

I’m enrolled in a course for online marketing. Therefore I’m looking for indie games to promote as project work. I have previous knowledge in media design, I can also offer screenshots, gameplay trailers or setting up a basic website with blog. The marketing I’m learning in my course will be focused on your website.

I have worked on personal unreleased game projects in the past. I’m switching to marketing now and hope to learn more valuable skills for my passion game making.

My services are free for now because I want to get experience working on real game projects in order to build a marketing portfolio.

Ideally you have a presentable game project with website, speak english or german, have fast response times and are patient. If you have further questions feel free to post here.

Please fill out this short contact form if you want collaborate with me.