Making a digital trading card game, programmer needed

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Ethan Desu, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Ethan Desu

Ethan Desu New Member

Hi guys I am a 2D artist and wish to make a digital card game. Game mechanics have been thought of and designed already, most art for the card is almost complete, hoping to look for a programmer who might be interested in bringing these cards to life.

As of the card game I want to make a card game similar to hearthstone mechanics but art work would be mostly chibis in a medieval fantasy setting.

Card samples

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Battle concept

concept small.png
    If you have any questions or need some clarifications just email me at ethanbaduathai@gmail.com

Hope to work with you guys..:)

Attached Files:

#1 Ethan Desu, Feb 14, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019