Majestic-12 Indie 3D Sidescroller

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by peterk, Feb 19, 2010.

1. peterk

Original Member

Hi Guys,

Hy team has been working on our game "Majestic-12" for the Microsoft Dream Build Play contest. It's basically a 3d sidescroller. We've been working on making a few tools to improve the content pipeline, and we're also continuing to improve/update the artwork. We hope that we can have it ready to go sometime soon.

We've made a decent bit of progress since the youtube video, so I hope to make a new video in the next month or so to show some of the updated.

anyway, I hope you like it. We've really enjoyed working on it.

Link to youtube video:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. manicmilkman

manicmilkman New Member

The backgrounds look good. I think the walk cycles are a little 'floaty' and lack a sense of weight; the center of gravity is static - the hips don't seem to twist and stay at the same Y position throughout the cycle. Is the music in the trailer the final game music? It's very 'epic' and Halo-y - I was expecting something faster and more upbeat, or maybe more metal or thrash sounding.

3. pixpusher

pixpusher New Member

Saw this over at polycount forums, it's coming along great! :)

It'll be great if the game is a little more fast paced though. The player movement feels sluggish in the YouTube vid.

Keep it up!

4. peterk

Original Member

Big news for Exis! After months of development, adding a new lighting engine, and overall gameplay improvements we’re headed to PAX East 2012 to show off our hard work. Come visit us from April 6th to 8th at the Reverb Communications booth #808! With all new 4 player co-op and Versus modes, Majestic-12 is better than ever. Check out these new shots of our game in action:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#4 peterk, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  5. peterk

Original Member

6. peterk

Original Member