MafiaEmpires - Free to play 3D Browser MMO

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by wizardsworkshopcouk, Oct 24, 2018.

1. wizardsworkshopcouk

wizardsworkshopcouk New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm from Wizards Workshop and we're really happy to release our new game MafiaEmpires. It's fully browser based, meaning you can

start playing in only 30 seconds. MafiaEmpires is a free 3D browser MMORPG set in a dark, musky underworld where only the best make

it to the top. Everyone starts equal, and works towards their chosen objective of becoming who they want to be. I would love to receive some feedback so let me know what you all think

[​IMG]

You can start playing now by visiting www.mafiaempires.com!