Lost In The Deep Space, a nervous platformer with minimal design

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Diano Di Matteo, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Diano Di Matteo

Diano Di Matteo New Member

[​IMG]

Hello,

I invite you to discover my last title: Lost In The Deep Space, a minimalist nervous FPS platformer available today for PC and Mac.

In the skin of an astronaut, lost on a small planet, you will be challenged to harvest as many crystals in record time. In this game, you will be brought to move from platform to platform using your weapon to activate passage. The objective is to collect a maximum of points before the end of the stopwatch. This game which mixes address and reflex is particularly ideal for fans of speed run.

[​IMG]

Characteristics:

- Minimal design
    - 4 game modes
    - 9 different platforms to activate
    - Elegant crystal explosions
    - Frenetic music

Release Date: 01.04.17
    Price: Free
    Platform: PC / Mac
    Available on Game Jolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/lost-in-the-deep-space/224267

The trailer is available here:

More information on my site: dmd-webdesign.ch/games.html
    The press kite: http://dmd-webdesign.ch/Lost In The Deep Space Press Kit.zip

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I am also open to all interviews: info@dmd-webdesign.ch

Diano Di Matteo

Rocket35 likes this.