Lord Of Chains

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by CharonLOC, Jan 6, 2019.

?
  1. Great game

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Game is ok

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Not that good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Rubbish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Could be better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CharonLOC

CharonLOC New Member

Hi, My name is Leon,
    I have been playing online browser games for around 10+ years. A few of us gamer's came together to built a new and exciting online game. We would appreciate indie gamers feedback!

Lord Of Chains is a new text-based massive online adventure game.

Ever wanted to be amongst the top players? Now's your chance to join the game in it's development stages and make it to the top of the ranks! Your feedback and gameplay experience is important to us as developers, as we're also players at heart and we incorporate many of the suggestions our users make.

What sets us apart from other games?

1. Mobile friendly design, as well as an app
    2. Active users that are part of a community and help shape the game development
    3. In game community chat
    4. Advanced clan and war system

To discover more features about the game, feel free to check us out below!
    https://www.lordofchains.com/index.php

We hope to see you in game!

2. DOAmaster

DOAmaster New Member

I really enjoy the game so far, I like the focus on pvp. One quality of life thing I would point out is adding a buy max button on the buy menus, that will use the all of your blood to purchase as much as one unit as you can.

Keep up the good work on the game, I like the dark player vs player vibe it has.