Loot Reward update

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by lennard, Mar 7, 2018.

1. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Hi all, I've just updated the keys on Loot Reward! New Dungeon Rushers, Super Mega Baseball, Defense Zone 3, Switch, Two Hour Dungeons and Lux are available.

Get'em while their hot by playing www.RealEstateEmpire.net for free!

If you haven't seen me post about Loot Reward in the past then here's the spiel. LR is my digital media promotion platform - if you'd like your game on the site then I'd ask for Steam or iOS game codes (typically 3-5) and in exchange I'd promote the game on Loot Reward and give some free advertising in front of my free to play browser game at www.RealEstateEmpire.net

Easiest way to get hold of me is by emailing me at the www.RustyAxe.com contact email (http://www.rustyaxe.com/about.php)