Looking to Start A Team - Unity 5

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Edin Djencic, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Edin Djencic

Edin Djencic New Member

Hi all,

My name is Edin. I am an intermediate, and still learning, 3D Modeler and Game Designer and I would like to assemble a small team of people with similar abilities who are willing to develop their first game like and me and will get to learn more things about game development as they go as well. There is no game idea yet as I hope to assemble a team of 4-10 people who will pitch their own ideas until we reach a common ground on an idea. This will be like a hobby/part time development so team members will be able to work at their own pace.

The Goal:

- Make our first game and show it off to the world. Form a team/studio. Learn about game development and get better at our respective fields. Establish and expand our portfolio. Make something we all love.

- Publish our game on a platform like Steam and hopefully earn profit.

Currently Looking For:

• 3D Modeler/Animator (Blender preferable) - Someone who can make 3D characters and props and animate them. Should also have some texturing abilities.
    • Unity Programmer (C# preferable) - More than one is desired.
    • Concept Artists maybe?
    • GUI Designer (Photoshop or GIMP)
    * Whatever you bring to the table, if you have a desire to learn, you're welcome.

Contact Me If Interested: edindjc@gmail.com