looking to start a dev team; turning it into a company.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by GamingMonster, Aug 3, 2014.

1. GamingMonster

GamingMonster New Member

Hello indie gamers, and other forms of nerd!
    Before I start this, let me make a disclaimer that most of the team is already made!
    My team and I are making a video game to be released to PS 4 sometime in the near future (2016)

We are pretty far in to the actual production of script for the story,but cannot continue without some roles filled. Before contacting us, please note we plan on starting a game making company, and it is likely we will wish for you to stick with us. As we do not check this forum regularly, we all that you contact us for the following positions at gamingmonsterbusiness@gmail.com
    Regards,
    GamingMonster's director.

###positions###

Lead female vocalist for the main theme

Voice actors. (We need around 20 lead characters, and 30 for non-unique characters. We will need some adults as well as teenagers)

Possibly a few programmers

We will make another post for any new positions that will need filing.

2. Kirb

Kirb New Member

Game

How many people does the team exist of?

3. GamingMonster

GamingMonster New Member

The team currently consists of somewhere from 30-50 people including programmers, story devs, artists, musicians, and voice actors and everything else a valid company would need. I've done all the necessary research on how to create a valid video game and wet have been working for about 2 years and will be done within a year with it on stores around 2016. If you're interested please I stress you email us, we DO NOT coffee to this form often, and would love to have your help. We wouldn't want to reject someone because they didn't email us.