Looking To Put Together Team For A Multiplayer FPS

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by DeltaTechStudios, Feb 7, 2018.

1. DeltaTechStudios

DeltaTechStudios New Member

Hi,
    My name is Trevor and me and a friend of mine are looking to put together a team to build a multiplayer FPS with some of our unique ideas and features to separate it from others, on the Unity 3D Engine, we have a fully written documented GDD on the game to help detail every part of the development process. I myself am a game designer, and my friend is a very advanced programmer. We are currently looking for the following to join the team and project:
    - Programmers (C Sharp at least intermediate, Must have some knowledge on Unity Engine)
    - 3D Modelers
    - Animators
    - UI Designer (Also Concept Artist)
    - Sound Designer(And Composer)
    Or if you have any other traits, skills or talents you think maybe useful please let me know!
    Note once again we are using the Unity 3D Engine, especially important for the programmers.
    If anyone is interested and/or would like to know more please send me an email at deltatechstudios@gmail.com and I will get back to you asap.

Thank You,
    Trevor