Looking to put together a team

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by Chris Watkins, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Chris Watkins

Chris Watkins New Member

I'm on here looking for some help in making a survival kind of game (open to ideas) I have a few but will discuss with the right people. I have been doing research and talking to a few well known you tubers that game the kind of game I'm looking at and have given some input and word of mouth about the game has been positive at the moment I'm in the planning stage but with help want to move into creating the game within the next few weeks. I'm playing around with the level/area design at the moment

Looking for
    3D modellers
    Audio
    Programming

Once all team members are on board profit % can be sorted out.

Chris
    Message me back on the below

Email - Watkins.chris@hotmail.co.uk
    Steam - Watkins.chris
    Discord - Watkins84 #9068

2. cyberinferno

cyberinferno New Member

I am interested in game programming part. Newbie in game programming but enthusiastic to learn! I have tried my hands on writing my own MMORPG emulator for old MMORPG named A3. My Github link https://github.com/cyberinferno . I can code in PHP, NodeJS and C#. I am ready to learn new language as and when needed!