Looking to make a game and team!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Aceeeeeee, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Aceeeeeee

Aceeeeeee New Member

So I will try to keep this as short as possible.

I've always had the dream to make my own game. For the past 3 or 4 years I have been messing around with various game engines (mainly UE and CryEngine in the past year or so) and I am finally ready to start on a project of my own but I am in need of help of course!

The idea I have in mind is unique I think. Although the concept is not new. I would like to make a post-apocalyptic, survival horror game in nuclear winter sort of theme. I am a HUGE fan of the Metro games (metro: 2033 and metro: last light and I have also read the books too :) ) So I would like the game to sort of be based on that in a way, if you guys understand that? Anyways, the idea I had in mind was to create a game in a post-apocalyptic world in the midst of nuclear winter. It's been about 15 years or so since the nukes hit and civilization and mankind struggle to survive, many have died and the ones that survived now live in small settlements (most out of the city, or underground due to the radiation levels on the surface or especially the cities). In this game you play a young boy in his early 20s or so, who was raised and grew up in this new world barely remembering anything from the old world left behind. However there is a threat to humanity - or whatever remains of it. In this game I want to have human vs human as well. It's a new world, and there are "factions" if you will, groups of people with different goals and "ideologies" and even in this new world it doesn't stop people from killing each other over these issues. The nuclear winter and war has also brought hellish creatures. Turning the wildlife and animals who survived this into horrible mutants which also will be a huge problem for you in this game. The main goal of the game is you have to set out to find answers. 15 years and there are so many questions still that people need answered, and a new threat has arrived. You must set out far and wide to find answers, to find hope. In this game I also want to the players to be scared (obviously). I want the player to never feel safe. Around every corner, in every crevice danger lurks.

I think it is a very cool idea for a game, I want the game to be realistic. Meaning combat realism, graphics do not need to be AMAZING but whatever I or we can manage to do and push out will be fine, just as long as everyone puts in their best effort!

Also before I end this, I think it would be cool to release the game in "episodes". What I mean by this is we work on the game and break it up into episodes. I have a good idea in mind that this way we will be able to focus and each individual episode, perfect it to the best of our abilities and it would also keep the players in suspense. Just craving and itching to figure out what will happen next!

Anyways I said I'd keep it short, but man I am just very excited :)
    So I'm welcoming anyone and everyone who wants to be a part of this, or has any ideas, any skills they can bring to the table to reply to this, pm me or however you choose to contact me. Let's build a great team, and let's make a great game, what do ya all say to that?!

Discord: Aceeeeeee#0626
    Email: hostilitysace@tuta.io

Thank you whoever reads this and I very much look forward to the future, and meeting new people!

2. giridhar

giridhar New Member

I sent you a friend request on discord.

PedroVGM likes this.
  3. Aceeeeeee

Aceeeeeee New Member

PM me on discord or on here, I have many friend requests on Discord so I'm not sure which one you are lol.

4. PedroVGM

PedroVGM New Member

hi everyone you mind telling me about your projects. I want to help :)

5. Tushar

Tushar New Member

Do you like action RPGs

6. PedroVGM

PedroVGM New Member

totally man. I have some works and have also composed the game OSTs of an RPG game.

7. Tushar

Tushar New Member

Can we make a action rpg type like kingdom hearts could you guys help me

8. PedroVGM

PedroVGM New Member

I can do it sure. Do you use twitter (I think it is better to keep in touch) pedrovgm777

9. Tushar

Tushar New Member

Actually i am sorry I don't have twiteer but I use Facebook tushar barua email tusharblidu1991@gmail.com

10. PedroVGM

PedroVGM New Member

it is fine, that also works bro. So I will add you there. You have screenshots or anything so far?

11. Tushar

Tushar New Member

About what screenshot

12. PedroVGM

PedroVGM New Member

a screenshot of the game you are making

13. Tushar

Tushar New Member

No I actually started making it in unreal engine

14. Tushar

Tushar New Member

so i heard you are a composer so thats great i was looking for someone who is composer

15. PedroVGM

PedroVGM New Member

I am glad bro. Well i you wish we can start right now. I have some songs that may fit in your project. What do you plan to do?

16. Tushar

Tushar New Member

Hello sorry to reply late because u know time zone
    Hello but Iam actually first of all modelling characters as well as design so I prefer that we could apply music/theme after some time

17. Tushar

Tushar New Member

I heard your ocarina of time remake and I am fully impressed so can I hear a demo of your theme which you were telling