looking to establish a dev team!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by tino579, May 30, 2014.

1. tino579

tino579 New Member

hi,

im looking to put together a team to help develop a game that iv been designing for th past few years.
    in all actuality i would like to establish a dependable team so that we can churn out a few simple games
    initially so we can establish an understanding of how we will work 2gether & 2 work out th bugs between
    us b4 moving on2 my major project. and who knows, if we work well 2gether maybe move on 2 establish
    a dev studio.

th game im looking to create is a large open-ended 3d AA/RTS/RPG (primarily 4 pc) with complex concepts in
    an interactive sandbox with online capabilities that may require its own engine. of course i cant offer any
    compensation initially, but would b more than willing 2 equally share th profits of any revenue generated.
    im teaching myself a few programming languages like java and c# and tooling around with gimp, but truly lack
    th skills necessary 2 get this project off th ground in this lifetime lol im not asking 4 th moon, but im
    looking 4 ppl w/th right skills to help me bring my vision 2 life. im open 2 suggestion in th dev process,
    but i would like 2 maintain th essential roots. i currently need a programmer(s), graphic artist(s), and
    sound dev/score writer(s). i can handle th plot, but wouldnt mind taking on sum writing help.

th title of this game will b "Apotheosis" and it will b centered around th idea of becoming a god in a
    time-ripped multi-dimensional world in which u amass ur custom army/following and build ur empire from th
    ground up. characters will b using melee & ranged weapons, hand-hand combat, time control, magic, skills,
    and gadgets. all following characters will b playable and there will b many advanced controls like setting
    formations and tactics.

im aware of th great many challenges an undertaking like this faces, but plz keep nay-saying 2 a minimum.
    however, im open 2 constructive criticism and any advice. thank u!

2. Widget360

Widget360 New Member

3. Killerjays

Killerjays New Member

4. Clusterone

Clusterone New Member

5. xzores

xzores New Member

hello i would say you should use a unity engine for the game

#5 xzores, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  6. Flor@

Flor@ New Member

I can Compose Music for your game, help you conceptualize and refine your visuals, and test your game for basic playability, bugs, and other simple things related to gameplay. You can contact me at coreywarrenii@hotmail.com

If I may offer some advice, although it does seem to have some sort of bohemian, down-to-earth, trustworthy charm to it, your lack of capitalization is a bit odd--it almost makes me question your ability to effectively communicate to others, even though your grammar actually seems fine.

Still, cheers to this project. I like that you recognize that it isn't advisable, nor wise to just jump into a huge project head-first, and that it would certainly help to start off small.