Looking to be apart of a game?

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by ScarpStudios, May 26, 2018.

1. ScarpStudios

ScarpStudios New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Emmanuel, and I represent Scarp Studios. Right now, in order to build our community up, we are hosting an event! We are currently developing an RPG video game, and we are looking to get people involved! I'm sure that at least some of you have heard of Skyrim. Well, in Skyrim, you could find and read books. That is what we are doing. If you have an idea for a book, then why not write it? We are accepting all kinds of stories, as we are still setting up the lore, mythos, and general vibe of the story, so we believe this would help. The rules are: It can be about anything RPG like, it can be a diary, short story, novel, whatever! There is no min/max on word count. All should be submitted to our forum page.

Now, you might be wondering, "What do I get in return??" And to that we say, everyone who submits a story will be able to get Beta access, a special in game badge, in game goodies, and more! We are still working out the details, so keep checking back! Thank you guys, and remember, have fun with it! Your story could help set up lore!

2. Battlegun

Battlegun New Member

Greetings Scarp Studios!

I am Alec (known as Battlegun), a music composer for video-games. I am interested in learning more about this game, as your idea about adding books to expand lore is exciting. RPG music is right up my alley, and I have a feeling that we can work well together.

Let me know if you could need the assistance of a composer. I would be more than willing to work within your budget.

You can find examples of my work on my website: https://www.alecweesner.com/my-music and Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/alecweesner

Thanks!

Alec