Looking forward to team up!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Panagiotis Iatrou, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Panagiotis Iatrou

Panagiotis Iatrou New Member

About me
    Hi! I am a hobbyist passionate game Developer and programmer. I have about 2 years of experience with programming and game Developing. This might sound like a little experience, but I can tackle most, if not all needs in game programming. I also have some knowledge in algorithms such as A*.
    My problem is that I cannot create good-looking art so I have canceled a lot of projects I have worked on and this is really pushing me away from game Development. Currently looking for a hobbyist artist and maybe a music producer. I am experienced with both mobile and PC development.

What am I looking for:
    I would prefer to team up with an artist to have some knowledge with low-poly, as this is the art style I would prefer to work with (it has a lot of benefits, such as being made in a little time). However, I have no problem whatsoever if the artist is specializing in 2D. I have a dozen or a two with game ideas we could discuss!

My core programming languages: C++, C#, Java, Javascript
    A little knowledge with: HTML, CSS, Python

You can find me at:
    Email: iatrou.panag@gmail.com
    Discord: KillersDestiny#6273
    Here: Send me a PM

Just contact me so that we can create an indie team. I would really like to work with other hobbyists that are willing to learn through creating! Profits from the games we make and publish will be split accordingly... If we are 2, it will be split 50-50.

A little game I published for Android using Unity a year ago:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PanagiotisIatrou.TaketheHighway

#1 Panagiotis Iatrou, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. SallyTheSeabird

SallyTheSeabird New Member

Sent you an email

3. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

Sally what are you good at in games as i'm actively looking for people?

4. SallyTheSeabird

SallyTheSeabird New Member

I make music for video games

5. Raikenleo

Raikenleo New Member

I am searching for teammates too and would like to know if you are interested in making a first person horror game. I can do that 3d artwork (though it will take time since I am one guy -_- ) and as i saw on your thread you can do that programming.

Moreover, I have no intention of making some mobile game. I am only interested in making a proper first person horror for PCs

6. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

you can do 3D art? I am doing a fps but i am looking for some horror mutants and stuff XD

7. Raikenleo

Raikenleo New Member

What sort of FPS is it? Can you fill me in on the sort of creature that you desire? Any concept art for it? Moreover, what sort of graphics is the game? It would be awkward if I make a high graphics character with normal mapping and the other characters are flat. Please fill me in a bit.

8. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

sure erm, whats your email so i can send you a vid :)

9. Raikenleo

Raikenleo New Member

Can you not link it to me through some other website or something? Like there are quite a few websites which allow you to post a vid temporarily and then give the link to another. Sorry but I am just not comfortable sharing my email address this quickly. I don't mind sharing my discord account detail but not really comfortable with the email. Sorry mate.

10. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

11. Panagiotis Iatrou

Panagiotis Iatrou New Member

Hello! I have quite a lot of ideas about games that require 3D modeling so hit me up on discord if you want to discuss a bit

12. Raikenleo

Raikenleo New Member

I saw your game design and frankly speaking there are many problems with it no offence. I can tell that alot of effort has been put into the animation and other things but the terrain needs heavy work. Your environment artist needs to rework on the foliage. Make different types of foliage. If i get the chance i will help you out but alot of the environment needs reworking. The lighting needs an upgrade too but otherwise the main character models are nice and so are the animations

13. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

well, haha. Dude, already working on that :D the new maps look a lot better :) but this is all coming out in Beta :D so if you wanna work together and same to this guy there is room and we need help where we can get it :D