Looking for writter - or someone who is looking for experience in writing [native English speaker]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Thomas_C, Jun 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Thomas_C

Thomas_C New Member

Hello everybody.

I am looking for someone who want to participate with me in my game project. I am not native English speaker so my English text are too simply and full of mistakes.

I am looking for someone who have some experience in writing dialogues and stories. However if you donĀ“t have any experience but you are ambitious enough I will gladly welcome you in my team.

If you are asking about payment - actually I am making game with no profit but when there will be any we can make a deal on profit share.

Sincerely Thomas_C

2. LInkard

LInkard New Member

Are you still looking for a writer? I do not have any professional experience but would like to contribute

3. Thomas_C

Thomas_C New Member

Hello,
    Yes I'm still looking. If you are interested, just send me the message I will give you more information.

4. ShadowRider320

ShadowRider320 New Member

Not sure if you still need a writer, but if so, message me I'd love to help with writing! =)