Looking for volunteers for an indie 3D game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Patrick T., Oct 26, 2018.

1. Patrick T.

Patrick T. New Member

Hey!

I've been working on my game project for over a year and a half now but i never had enough people to help me with it, that's why I'm writing this thread.

The game is a 3D stealth anime style game about a 24 year old woman who one day found her brother shot in the head when coming back from work. She then decides to infiltrate his school, disguised as a teenager student to invistigate and possibly find the murderer, but she has to maintain the reputation of a normal schoolgirl to not lit up doubts or suspicionsand to not get expelled from the school.

If you'd like to learn more, here is a game design document.

Now, what we need are motivated and active people :
    -3D modellers, that can model props or outfits/hairstyles (etc...) for characters. They should be able to texture their models and in anime cell shaded style. Here are some examples of the game's style.
    -Animators, that animate with Maya.
    -Illustrators or concept artists, that can draw characters with good proportions, or rooms.
    -Writers, that will help develop the story, we currently have 1 writer (+me) which is very lowto write the whole story.
    -Composers, that will help compose the game's soundtracks.

If you're wondering "who would help for free?", here's my answer :
    -People that want a solid portfolio (contributing to a project helps)
    -Students in one of those domains, that want to improve,
    -Or simply people that have time and want to contribute to a project for fun.

Although, the game might be sold which could potentially lead to "profit sharing".

If you're interested, please contact me through mails at potixhe@hotmail.com, or on discord at Potixhe #2556.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you'd be interested!

#1 Patrick T., Oct 26, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  2. Patrick T.

Patrick T. New Member