Looking for testers for Broken Lines - A squad-based tactics game

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PortaPlay, Nov 29, 2017.

1. PortaPlay

PortaPlay New Member

Greetings, we are an indie developer who’s currently working on a turn-based tactics game called Broken Lines. We are looking for anyone interested in participating in our closed prototype testing for PC. The testing will take place at the beginning of 2018.

The game is a story-driven, squad-based tactics game. It’s set in a WWII like setting and it focuses on the soldiers in the squad and their stories, development, and relationships. You can read our description below:

If you are interested in participating in the closed prototype testing, please sign up via this link https://goo.gl/forms/5vHgadjqLdnyeWfy1

The game is inspired by FTL, XCOM, Banner Saga, and Frozen Synapse. The only requirement is that you’re willing to fill out a short survey after playing the prototype. You can also read more about the game here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/broken-lines

Here's a couple of screenshots of what the game currently looks like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TheTodd

TheTodd New Member

I might just have to check this out!

PortaPlay likes this.
  3. PortaPlay

PortaPlay New Member

We would be very happy if you did! The more people participating the better. Thank you!

4. Lyndaoptimist

Lyndaoptimist New Member

I haven’t seen a game like this in a long time, I can’t wait to try it!

PortaPlay likes this.
  5. PortaPlay

PortaPlay New Member

Thank you! We can't wait to hear your feedback!

6. PedroVGM

PedroVGM New Member

Bro this game looks really awesome I would like to help in the music part. It would be kind of a dream made truth to particiapter in a game of these graphics.

7. Crichton333

Crichton333 New Member

Dont know if its stated anywhere but this reminds me of Commandos Behind Enemy Lines.

Especially the screenshots on Indiedb...."Broken Lines"...."turn-based tactics"....."WW2"....."team needs to get out"

[​IMG]

8. indi.games

indi.games New Member

This looks great! I was looking for a story-based game in a setting like this.

If you're interested in a selling or distribution platform for your game, consider checking out indi.games

Our earliest developers get 0% transaction fees indefinitely.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Good luck for the future!

#8 indi.games, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2018