Looking for team mates

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by JDunamis, Jan 6, 2017.

1. JDunamis

JDunamis
    Expand Collapse

I'm looking to develop a team of 3-5 people to really start making games. I put plenty of time a week into game design and art, but desire a team fulfilling the roles below to help bring these games into fruition.

I'm looking for motivated people that are diligent in collaboration execution. I'm in college with a major of electronic arts, my desire to increase my art, and game design skills to professional production level, therefore I'll be fulfilling the role of game designer, and will be an artist.

2D Artist - Painting Skills

2D Artist- Menus, GUI

2D Artist - Painting and GUI

Programmer- Be able to program a 2D side scrolling game and a turn based game.

I'm actively working on improving my art skills and am focusing on making my design skills more thorough.
    If you want to see some of my old art I can show you, but I'm actively working on improving and hope to work with people that are motivated, diligent, and ready to collaborate.

DanMasoomi likes this.
  2. ForbiddenSoul

ForbiddenSoul
    Expand Collapse

Hi JDunamis,

I stumbled upon this site looking for a company or team to share my skills with. I have been playing around with game development from a very young age, but have never worked on any professional projects before.

My main skills in video game development are in coding/programming. I am currently most fluent in C# but can handle just about any language you throw at me. I do a lot of development with Unity at the moment, but I have played around with tons of other game engines ranging from Java based engines to making custom maps/games using the editors in Age of Empires, StarCraft, and many more.

I'm interested in joining your team as a coder. My art looks very poor in my opinion, but I am quite good at making textures for use with game assets.

I am wondering what game engine/software you planed on using for making games, and if there is a specific language I am required to code in.

If there is anything else you want to know about me, or have any other questions feel free to ask.

P.S. I would love to see some of your Art. I'm curious as to what your style looks like.

JDunamis likes this.
  3. JDunamis

JDunamis
    Expand Collapse

4. DUUUDE123

DUUUDE123
    Expand Collapse

Are there any more openings for programmers? I'd like to join if I can.

Also, what will it be developed in as far as the language and framework / engine / from scratch?

JDunamis likes this.