Looking for Team for 'Unique' VR Project (Profit Share)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by 3MPORiO, Sep 25, 2017.

1. 3MPORiO

3MPORiO New Member

Hi there,
    I am looking for people who might want to be part of a VR project.

If you are someone who thinks about big bucks in the first place, then don't bother reading this post.

Before you guys ask, how much experience I got in the field - I can tell you now: None.
    But to compromise I did some research on aspects important for a game to be successful.
    On the other hand, there isn't really any game that would get close to this one since I started thinking about the concept from a totally different angle.

I am one of the 90s children so I think I did get some hold of a few game generation.

I won't really state what what people I am looking for since this will eventually change based on the workload and skill lvl.

Things you might want to show interest in is:
    • sci-fi
    • Mecha
    • FP Shooters
    • 3th person games
    • RPGs
    As well I think that there are 2 options:
    • I get people who got professional experience and want to make use of it
    • I get people who aren't experienced but want to practice by completing their first project
    Anyways. All welcome, doesn't matter what skills you got. I'm sure we can make use of all hands we've got.

Cheers, 3MPORiO

2. WildG

WildG New Member

Hey. I'll join the chat discussion if you want me.
    Discord: WildG#8861

3. 3MPORiO

3MPORiO New Member

I'll add you at the week end, cheers

4. Mannol

Mannol New Member

I can help with music and SFX if you're in need of some, here's my Discord: Mannol#4712

5. SeatBack

SeatBack New Member

Hi, I compose and produce music for games. If you want original music for your game, let me know! You can add me on discord, RGDylan#9883

6. WildG

WildG New Member

You didn't. :p