Looking for Story writer & Unity 3D scripter

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Akriya, May 14, 2014.

1. Akriya

Akriya New Member

Good evening,

Currently looking for a Unity 3D scripter to help me with script writing as well as a story writer/lore person to help plan/write/build the lore for the world, in which the game I'm designing will take place. Eventually I will need a 3D modeller but I'm just throwing that in on the off chance that one might stumble across this message and be interested.

The plan is to remake the old Footman Wars game from Warcraft 3 but I've redesigned it to make it more interesting and Strategic(perhaps E-sports worthy someday I hope)

2. iceraider

iceraider New Member

3. akiba2341

akiba2341 New Member