Looking for someone to collaborate with (2D)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by SD2020_, Dec 12, 2016.

1. SD2020_

SD2020_ New Member

Hey There,

I am looking for someone with awesome 2D Skills i.e. 2D Characters, Animations, fast worker, passionate, generally an cool guy or girl and anything more then this is a plus.

Before I get into why I am looking for a 2D artist here is some information about me:
    My name is Scott I am a Unity Game and Tools Programmer, I come from a strong background of Java, C, C#, C++ and various other languages. I have been using unity for 4 years now messing around and trying different things and I have come to the point that I want to make something to showcase my work.

I am looking for a 2D artist who is good at what they do and confident about their work. I have wanted to make a game for sometime now and have never really met the people to make a game with even though I am studying game design the people in my class do not seem like they want to make games as much as I do, so i am going out of my way to meet some new people to work on a project with.

If you are this person who really wants to make a game and make a Image become playable please Private Message me or Join my Discord I have made just for this purpose.

I am looking to keep the team small, max of 4 people.

Discord: https://discord.gg/xkgGX78

DanMasoomi and Jetwhite9 like this.
  2. Bahototh

Bahototh New Member

I'm in - if we could find a small enough project for a test collab!

3. heathens997

heathens997 New Member

Hey Scott, I'm a 2D artist and would be interested in collaborating. Let me know if you're still looking for one and we can get to talking about the project. :)

4. DanMasoomi

DanMasoomi New Member