Looking for small team to create together

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by eduard, Jun 24, 2018.

1. eduard

eduard New Member

First of all, who am I, I am a person who loves programming and really enjoy game dev, the problem is that I have always worked alone and I think that is moment to find a team to learn together.

I have knowledge of c++, java, and GML, and Im currently working on a gamemaker project named Neonbits, is a resourece collection based game, and i want to focus on an economy system.

Anyone who wants to learn or create something is welcome. Programmers, artists, everyone, and hopefully we will be compatible and build great thing in the future ^_^

(P.S. : English is not my main language so excuse me for any errors)

2. WildG

WildG New Member

Hello,

Been working on my own project as a hobby: http://www.universeatarms.com/

I would love to chat about what you have in mind...

I also speak French & Portuguese any of those your main language?

Cheers

3. eduard

eduard New Member

Do you have someting where we can chat? something like discord

4. WildG

WildG New Member

Yes you can find me on discord: WildG#8861
    :)

5. rasfies

rasfies New Member

Hi. I'm currently studying Game Design and Game Production and Project Management.
    Have experience in fiction and technical writing, and have a BA degree in Linguistics and Literature.
    If you need any help with writing or coordination, let me know. :)

6. Oliver Gräsman

Oliver Gräsman New Member

Hey all! I'm an artist/musician and is very interested in this project! How can I get in touch with you all?

7. RizeCreator

RizeCreator New Member

I am brand new to the game development scene and have remedial knowledge of programming, but what I have to offer is a genuine interest and talent for radical thinking, versatility, problem solving, and user experience. I have been told that I am a firm but respectful manager, and I love to help in the process of synergistic creativity. In my experience, many of us creatives and game enthusiasts tend to seek solitude and creature comforts. In doing this, our skills at social interactions can atrophy. What I believe I can bring to the table is an ability to unify individuals and assist in focusing teams to the greater agenda that we all signed up for.

To go from the initial idea to finished product is a long and arduous process. It is not uncommon for members of a team to feel unheard, disrespected, and/or "used" at times. In the least destructive environments, this can lead to an inferior product or significant delays, but gone unchecked can lead to members leaving and the project being terminated.

I have an understanding and mid-level skills at digital art, music composition, 2d animation, sound engineering, and an addiction to learning new abilities and knowledge.

If these comments and concerns resonate with you, I would love to discuss how I may serve on this team.

Sincerely,

RizeCreator