looking for serious people to start my second game.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by mythro, Sep 9, 2015.

1. mythro

mythro New Member

I am looking for serious people that would like to get their foot in the door in the gaming industry. This will be my second game, the first one is still in production and progressing really well. This game will be a grand theft auto/Saints Row type game. i will be looking for all positions and will be updating this thread cconsistently.

SKETCH ARTIST- this person will be doing the rough drawing for everything in game, from Cars to trees, from buildings to clothes.
    (available now)

CONCEPT ARTIST- this person will take the sketch and add color and depth to it. (available now)

3D MODELER- this person will take the concept and bring it to live, into a 3D object.(available now)

RIGGER & ANIMATOR- riggers will add "bones" to all and any object that will have to move. Animators will take any and all objects that have moving parts and make them move according.(unavailable now)

C++ PROGRAMMER- this person will make the game fuction and run how it suppose too by adding,removing, and squashing bugs if any.(unavailable now)

NETWORK PROGRAMMER- this person will be setting up the servers as necessary to support the game and make it run smoothly.
    (unavailable now)

WRITERS- this person will write background story to npc and factions, also write out mission dialogs and along writing description to weapons,cars, items,buildings, etc.
    (available now)

SOUND DESIGNER- this person will be making all the sounds for weapons ships, walking, running, slamming against the wall, etc.
    (unavailable now)

MUSIC COMPOSER- this person will be making all the music within this game, battle music, City music, and just all around natural music.
    (unavailable now)

More positions will be available as the game progresses. All positions will have up to five positions available. The game engine that we will be using will be Unreal Engine 4, so if you have experience with this engine it will be a plus. We will start with a demo, the demo will be posted on Kickstarter to get funded then we will go from there.

You can Skype or email me using mythro1@hotmail.com.

#1 mythro, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  2. AndrewJB

AndrewJB New Member

I do sound and music and would like to be involved. Here's my website:

www.gamecomposer.webs.com

Thanks and good luck!

-Andy

3. mythro

mythro New Member

I will keep you in mind Andy. As soon as the project begins I will let you know.

4. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

I'm currently available for the spots of concept artist and writer if you're interested in my talents. Links of my abilities are in my signature! That is if you're interested.

5. mythro

mythro New Member

@Metateen world you like to try concept art and/or write on sci-fi game?

6. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

Alright sounds fine be me to be perfectly honest. If you need more info just fire me a pm.

7. mythro

mythro New Member

OK do you have a Skype?

8. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

9. bdross

bdross New Member

I'd be interested in providing sound effects if the spot has not already been taken. I have provided sounds for a few games now, and I'm currently working on my own project in UE4. My work can be found on my website here: http://www.br-sound.com/
    I can be reached at bdross@br-sound.com should you wish to contact me.